Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Let the love of God overwhelm you today ...

Pslam 117

Praise the Lord, all nations!
Extol him, all peoples!
For great is His steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!

Enjoying my some of my favorites this morning before my busy day of school-work ahead:
- Word of God!
- Yankee Candle (Balsam & Cedar!)
- My Simple Christmas Tree with it's Twinkly Lights!

*Only thing that would make this picture even more cozy would be my wonderful, sweet husband*
(He had Greek @ 6:30 this morning!! Get out,. I know, right? Tis the life of a Seminary student! We love it!)

Let this song bless your heart this morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA 

The More I Seek You

The more I seek you,
the more I find you.

The more I find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
  feel your heart beat

This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming.

May we let the love of our Lord & Savior overwhelm us!

1 comment: