Only 8 weeks until our due date which converts to 56 days! Get out of town - I know!!! We couldn't be more excited! Time seems to be passing by so very quickly! I do recall this not being the case as I lived my first three months of pregnancy in the bathroom... but these last three months are flying (at least thus far). We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Maci.
We still have much to do in order to get our house ready but we are slowly plugging away. Weekends are devoted to operation preparation as our week days are filled with the mundane tasks of everyday life.
My last appointment was this past Tuesday. Everything seems to be great, although I dropped a pound instead of gaining any...but I have attributed that to the increase in outdoor lawn work and inside house improvements!
Our doc also informed me that within the next week or so the baby will be "dropping" so I may feel a bit more uncomfortable and in his words, "may even feel as though a cantalope may drop through my legs at any moment." TMI? Sorry about that!


No comments:
Post a Comment